Wolf Brothers scented candles are hand-cast from 100% natural soy wax and contain no paraffin. Each candle owes its distinctive fragrance to rich compositions of the highest quality perfumes that come from the Grasse area – the mecca of perfumery.
Average burn time of Wolf Brothers scented candle: 50 hours.
Net weight: 230 g / 8.1 oz
What to keep in mind when using scented candles:
TO ENJOY THE NATURAL CANDLE AND ITS INTENSE FRAGRANCE LONGER:
- Before each firing of a natural candle , cut the wick to a length of 5 – 10 mm.
- The most important thing in burning natural candles is the so-called first burning. It should last no less than 3 hours. This will ensure optimum conditions for the extraction of the fragrance composition, burning of the wax and prevent the phenomenon of the so-called “wax”. “tunneling” natural candle.
- The natural candle should be burned each time until the wax melts to the edges of the glass walls, but no more than 4 hours of burning at a time.
- Care should be taken to keep the wax clean.
- “Sweating” of the wax manifested by the appearance of droplets on it is a natural phenomenon and indicates a high concentration of the fragrance composition. Drops of perfume can be applied to the skin and enjoy its fragrance.
- The lower the candle is placed during burning, the more intensely the fragrance will spread through the room.
- Always burn a scented candle standing on a level, heat-resistant, non-flammable surface.
- Avoid direct exposure to external heat sources on the candle.
- Avoid flammable objects around the candle.
- Make sure there is enough space above the burning candle so that the emitted heat does not pose a fire hazard.
- Keep the candle away from the source of drafts, never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Make sure that the room in which you burn a scented candle is well ventilated.
- Take care of the cleanliness of the wax. Do not drop matches or other objects into the wax.
- Keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not light a scented candle when 10 mm of wax or less remains.
- Do not move or touch the candle when it is burning.
- Do not place other candles or any other objects within 5 cm of a burning candle.
- Do not blow in the direction of the flame to extinguish the candle. Use a candle extinguisher for this purpose.